Best Shows of Branson
Seven Different Music Shows in Four Days!
4 Days | Spring - Summer - Fall
Starting At $Flexible Pricing
This Theatrical Extravaganza is a fast paced four day tour with your choice of seven great Branson Shows (as available). It’s more Toe-Tappin, Hand-Slappin, Laugh-filled entertainment than you get anywhere else.
YankeeTrailsGroups by US Tours Flexible Pricing:
- Customizable Comps
- Net Rates
- Luxury or First Class Hotels & Meals
- Motorcoach Transportation & Professional Tour Managers are available
Whatever you want, YankeeTrailsGroups by US Tours will be happy to structure tour prices to match your needs. Just let us know!
Day 1 – Arrive Branson – Dinner – Choice of Shows
On arrival in Branson you will check-into a very comfortable hotel for a three night stay. Dinner is included at a restaurant convenient to this evening’s show. Choose from the list below and we’ll do our best to get you great seats. (D)
Day 2 and 3 – Branson – Choice of Three Shows (both days)
The next two days are filled with three shows each. Morning, Matinee and evening. You will have breakfast at your hotel, a dinner before your evening show and if we can schedule a little shopping time in between we will. It’s important to note that Branson Theater schedules are a little complicated an we may note be able to fill every slot with these shows, depending on the date you choose. (B,D)
- The Six Show. An orchestra of human voices, they are masters of showmanship, these multi-talented brothers sound like a band while using only their voices as instruments. This is contemporary, beat-box, a cappella.
- Legends in Concert. A live tribute show paying homage to the icons of American Music with singers, dancers and a full orchestra. Each Legends performer not only looks like the star they portray, but with their own natural voices they sound like them.
- Kings Castle Theater featuring three Rock Shows: Dancing Queen with music of the 70s, New Jersey Nights the songs of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Anthems of Rock the #1 Rock Songs of the 20th century.
- Clay Coopers Country Express. Clay and his cast of 24 entertainers perform country, rock n roll, gospel and patriotic numbers. The singing, dancing and hysterical comedy will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- The Haygoods. This family show features 5 brothers and their sister, all born in a backwoods Texas town who have performing together for 28 years. They have wonderful harmonies, incredible special effects, it’s a State of the Art production.
- #1 Hits of the 60s. This show touches over 100 songs from the greatest artists of that decade. Elvis, The Beach Boys, The Supremes, Paul Anka, Buddy Holly, Petula Clark and The Beatles. With over 100 costume changes, video and a cast of seven this is a blast from the past.
- Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers. This is a country music and comedy variety show at the new Branson Famous Theatre starring the Mabe family who began performing here in 1969, they are one of the original Branson Shows.
- Doug Gabriel #1 Hits Tribute Show. This is a morning variety show with music and comedy. Doug performs covers of songs from artists such as Taylor Swift, Shania Twain, the Bee Gees, Tom Jones, and numerous others!
- Presley’s Country Jubilee. Back in 1967 the Presleys built the first LIVE music theatre in Branson. Today, it is a Branson Landmark, and the Presley family is still here entertaining audiences with a one-of-a-kind mix of country, gospel, bluegrass and hilarious comedy!
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede and Dinner Show is a friendly competition and an evening of country entertainment that can’t be beat. In addition to being ‘most fun place to eat’ in Branson. The show featuring 32 horses, skilled riders and Ozark Mountain music.
Day 4 – Depart for Home (B)