Plus Four Live Music Shows
4 Days | March 13-16, 2024
Starting At $Flexible Pricing
Here’s a great Group Tour Package for your customers or club members. The American Quilters Society show in Branson is Quilt Heaven and you package it with four of the best music shows in town. Give us a call and let’s get started.
Local News Story About the 2023 QuiltShow
YankeeTrailsGroups by US Tours Flexible Pricing:
- Customizable Comps
- Net Rates
- Luxury or First Class Hotels & Meals
- Motorcoach Transportation & Professional Tour Managers are available
Whatever you want, YankeeTrailsGroups by US Tours will be happy to structure tour prices to match your needs. Just let us know!
Day 1 – Wednesday, March 13 – Branson, MO – Evening Show
Arrive today in Branson, MO for a three-night stay. Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant followed by your choice of evening show. (D)
Here is just some of the great shows Branson has to offer: (subject to availability)
- The Six Show. An orchestra of human voices, they are masters of showmanship, these multi-talented brothers sound like a band while using only their voices as instruments. This is contemporary, beat-box, a cappella.
- Sight & Sound Theatre. Stories from the Bible told through elaborate live theater with an element of audience immersion.
- Pierce Arrow. With Pierce Arrow, talent overflows, from the World’s lowest bass singers according to the Guinness Book of World Records, to masterful harmonies and expert entertainers, these gentlemen truly love what they do and it shows.
- Legends in Concert. A live tribute show paying homage to the icons of American Music with singers, dancers and a full orchestra. Each Legends performer not only looks like the star they portray, but with their own natural voices they sound like them.
- Kings Castle Theater featuring three Rock Shows: Dancing Queen with music of the 70s, New Jersey Nights the songs of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Anthems of Rock the #1 Rock Songs of the 20th century. Plus, Dublin’s Irish Tenors & The Celtic Ladies
- Clay Coopers Country Express. Clay and his cast of 24 entertainers perform country, rock n roll, gospel and patriotic numbers. The singing, dancing and hysterical comedy will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- The Haygoods. This family show features 5 brothers and their sister, all born in a backwoods Texas town who have performing together for 28 years. They have wonderful harmonies, incredible special effects, it’s a State of the Art production.
- #1 Hits of the 60s. This show touches over 100 songs from the greatest artists of that decade. Elvis, The Beach Boys, The Supremes, Paul Anka, Buddy Holly, Petula Clark and The Beatles. With over 100 costume changes, video and a cast of seven this is a blast from the past.
- Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers. This is a country music and comedy variety show at the new Branson Famous Theatre starring the Mabe family who began performing here in 1969, they are one of the original Branson Shows.
- Presley’s Country Jubilee. Back in 1967 the Presleys built the first LIVE music theatre in Branson. Today, it is a Branson Landmark, and the Presley family is still here entertaining audiences with a one-of-a-kind mix of country, gospel, bluegrass and hilarious comedy!
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede and Dinner Show is a friendly competition and an evening of country entertainment that can’t be beat. In addition to being ‘most fun place to eat’ in Branson. The show featuring 32 horses, skilled riders and Ozark Mountain music.
- Doug Gabriel #1 Hits Tribute Show. This is a morning variety show with music and comedy. Doug performs covers of songs from artists such as Taylor Swift, Shania Twain, the Bee Gees, Tom Jones, and numerous others!
- Down Home Country. Hear traditional Country Music with an incredible cast of singers and pickers. Step back in time to enjoy the classics of George Jones, Dolly Parton, Merle Haggard, Gene Watson and many more.
Day 2 – Thursday, March 14 – Full Day at Branson Quilt Week – Evening Show
Today, enjoy a full day at American Quilter’s Society Branson Quilt Week at the Branson Convention Center. This event is filled with quilt classes, lectures, and special events from the best names in quilting! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced quiltmaker, AQS has classes and techniques with you in mind. See the latest in quilting as you browse aisles of fabrics, machines, and quilting supply vendors in the Merchant Mall. Be inspired as you explore hundreds of beautiful quilts, from award-winning and semi-finalist contest quilts to special exhibits.
This evening, enjoy dinner at a local restaurant followed by the evening show of your choice. (B,D)
Day 3 – Friday, March 15 – Morning Show – Free Time Branson Landing – Shopping at Quilt Stores – Evening Show
After breakfast, enjoy your choice of morning show. Then enjoy free time today at Branson Landing located on the waterfront of beautiful Lake Taneycomo in downtown Branson. With over 100 shops and entertainment options. Have Lunch on your own today while shopping.
The afternoon also includes stops at a couple quilt shops in the area. Branson Quilts has a location at Branson Landing, the Quilts & Quilts the Fabric Shoppe offers stunning completed quilted products, Quilts & Quilts provides books, fabric, gifts, kits, notions, patterns and wool products. Finally, you will find the perfect gift or home décor piece from Ozark Quilts & More.
Dinner is included this evening at a local restaurant followed by your choice of evening show. (B,D)
Day 4 – Saturday, March 16 – Branson Craft Mall – Lunch at Pickin’ Porch – Depart for Home
This morning after breakfast, enjoy some free time at the Branson Craft Mall to browse the many local artisan booths. Lunch is included at Pickin’ Porch Grill, a folksy, counter-serve joint at the Branson Craft Mall with BBQ plates, burgers & sides, plus live music.
Following lunch, depart for home. (B,L)